35,040 Hours of Marriage
The past four years have been some of the best, craziest, hardest, exciting years of my life. I've told Marissa numerous times today how unbelievable it is that we have been married for 4 years.
FOUR YEARS! That's roughly:
or 126,144,000 seconds.
That's a lot of time putting up with me.
I decided to put together some of my favorite facts and memories from the past four years. I hope you enjoy:
Some Crazy & Fun Facts and Crazy Memories:
1) Jordan's probably had around 200 blizzards from Dairy Queen these past four years. A number he is not proud of but doesn't regret. Marissa on the other hand, has had her favorite Dairy Queen Treat (the arctic freeze) around 150 times.
2) We have lived in two apartments and bought our first home.
3) We have had 7 jobs between the two of us.
4) In our first year of marriage, we had $7,000 in our bank account and only made $9,000 that year. We lived off of $16,000 and paid all of our bills except for our cell phone bill.
5) We've owned four cars in four years. Two of those cars transmissions went out on us.
6) We got married when we were 20.
7) We've eaten our "depression pizza" (a stuffed-crust, meat-lovers pizza with bbq sauce, banana peppers on half and chicken on half) roughly a dozen times.
8) We've vacationed in 5 different states in four years (our goal is to visit all 50 by our 50th).
9) We've been to two Michigan football games and one Pacer's basketball game.
10) Marissa has been locked out of her car once and apartment multiple times in four years (key in on the name Marissa).
11) We've added four paws to our family.
12) Last Summer for our 3 year anniversary, we went to Roger's Kentucky. While there, we had the opportunity to ride horses through the mountains and cave kayak. It was one of my favorite vacations we've taken.
The list could go on and on and on. I am so grateful for a wife who loves me and believes in me. I can't wait to see what year five holds.